ELIGIBILITY: Data Sets are available to three groups:
- Full-time faculty at colleges and universities
- Ph.D. Students, doctoral candidates, and full-time researchers at colleges/universities
- Marketing EDGE Professors’ Academy members (free of charge)
- Not in one of these groups? If you are a student or part-time faculty, your faculty advisor or department chair may acquire and make the data set available to you via one of the options shown below.
- We are not permitted to provide our data sets to businesses.
Marketing EDGE should be able to verify eligibility (that the individual making the request is in one of the above three groups); for example, for a Professors’ Academy non-member, we will search for a biography page or current PhD student list on the school’s website.
Open to full-time academics (professors, adjuncts, researchers) employed at four-year and graduate colleges and universities (or their equivalent internationally.)Current one year membership dues:
- Basic Professors' Academy membership - $125.
- Premium Professors' Academy membership - $200. Premium membership includes all the benefits of the Professors' Academy - plus an online subscription (for the calendar year Jan 1-Dec 31) to the Journal of Interactive Marketing. Check the box below for premium membership.)
- Basic Member upgrading to Premium membership - $75. Adds online Journal of Interactive Marketing to your membership.
The form below may be used for either new member applications or renewals.Please complete the form below to apply for Professors' Academy membership. Upon completion, your credit card will be charged, but you will be unable to log in until your eligibility for membership is confirmed. If paying by check, this process will occur when the check clears.This approval process takes up to 3 business days. (If the membership is ineligible you will be notified and your card will be refunded.) Once approved, you will receive a temporary password and notification about your member benefits. Your account will be activated, and you will be able to log in to your account and enjoy the benefits of being a Professors' Academy member.For those who wish to access the Data Set Library, a Non-Disclosure Agreement is required, which you can submit upon approval of your membership. Data set access is granted from your membership, via email.