Before you can submit:
- You will need to create a free Submittable account, or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials in order to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission
- Our platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- You can download Firefox by following the instructions linked here.
- You can download Chrome by following the instructions linked here.
Open to full-time academics (professors, adjuncts, researchers) employed at four-year and graduate colleges and universities (or their equivalent internationally.)Current one year membership dues:
- Basic Professors' Academy membership - $125.
- Premium Professors' Academy membership - $200. Premium membership includes all the benefits of the Professors' Academy - plus an online subscription (for the calendar year Jan 1-Dec 31) to the Journal of Interactive Marketing. Check the box below for premium membership.)
- Basic Member upgrading to Premium membership - $75. Adds online Journal of Interactive Marketing to your membership.
The form below may be used for either new member applications or renewals.Please complete the form below to apply for Professors' Academy membership. Upon completion, your credit card will be charged, but you will be unable to log in until your eligibility for membership is confirmed. If paying by check, this process will occur when the check clears.This approval process takes up to 3 business days. (If the membership is ineligible you will be notified and your card will be refunded.) Once approved, you will receive a temporary password and notification about your member benefits. Your account will be activated, and you will be able to log in to your account and enjoy the benefits of being a Professors' Academy member.For those who wish to access the Data Set Library, a Non-Disclosure Agreement is required, which you can submit upon approval of your membership. Data set access is granted from your membership, via email.